In this course, How to Have an Authentic and Successful Open Marriage, you’re going to learn everything you need to know about the complexities of moving from a monogamous, sexually exclusive marriage to one that’s sexually open. Not only will we cover what an open marriage is and it’s many forms, but we’ll also discuss the personality profiles of those who enter an open marriage; meaning, why they do it what types of people typically engage in open relating.
As a foundation of this course, we’ll go into detail about monogamous marriage, what it is, and why it fails. We’ll also discuss strategies for making your monogamous marriage work even better, which is a prerequisite for having a successful open marriage.
Topics covered Include:
- What is an Open Marriage
- What is Monogamy
- Why Does Monogamous Marriage Fail
- The Role of Sex in Open Relating
- Personality Profiles of Open Relaters
- Exit Strategies
- Form-Function Relating
- The Feminine Choice Paradigm
- What is Love
- The Three Stages of Opening Your Marriage with Exercises
- The Role of Dating Skills
- Dating Skill Disparities Between Spouses
- Jealousy versus Compersion
- And much more…
This is the most complete course on open marriage on the market. No one else has the depth and breadth of knowledge and the direct experience to go into details about this dynamic, freedom-based relating style.
When you’re done this course you will be able to do the following:
- Know how to approach your spouse for an authentic conversation about open marriage and other relationship issues
- Be able to clearly identify why you chose your particular partner and what the foundation of your relationship is with them.
- Navigate feelings of jealousy with a full understanding of why you’re feeling those feelings
- Understand your options in your marriage outside of divorce
- Love your partner more unconditionally than before
Carl Stevens and his wife Kenya Stevens have been married for twenty-two years and practicing open marriage for over twelve years. Carl is the author of The Art of Open Relating: Volume 1 – Theory, Philosophy, & Foundation. He’s also the author of numerous other books about masculinity, sexuality, personal empowerment, astrology, and relationships.
NOTE: The book is not required to take this course, but it can be a helpful additional source of information.
Carl E. Stevens, Jr. (aka Rakhem Seku) is a metaphysician, life and love coach, and author. He teaches the Bagua Astrology System and applies metaphysical concepts to support people in creating the lives they desire through Jujumama - a metaphysical company he created with his wife Kenya Stevens.